Monday, April 18, 2011

Robert Pattinson talks the End of Twilight in Elle

Robert Pattinson May issue of Elle
Robert Pattinson makes a special appearance inside the May issue of Elle. Rob put on a sexy suit and sported a side part for the photo shoot as part of press for the upcoming Water For Elephants and talks about life after Twilight,...

On the end of the Twilight excitement :
"You know, when the whole thing dries up and there’s hardly any paparazzi around, I don’t know, in 15 years or something, I like the idea of just one paparazzo coming out and trying to get a picture, and I just beat the sh*t out of him. I mean, out of nowhere, when my picture’s not even worth . . . and I’ve spent all my money, so you can’t sue me!"

On what embarrasses him :
"I guess if you’re constantly in public, you’re not embarrassed about anything. But dancing is my Achilles’ heel, I don’t even try. It’s like, “Come on, dance!” “No, I’m not getting up!” I can freestyle by myself with no one watching. I’m a great dancer then."

On being described as "weird" :
"I guess I used to be weirder. When you’re confronted with yourself too much, you start to think, Jesus Christ, you’re so f*cking boring. And the more you think you’re boring, the more you become boring. I talk about myself too much now."

On who he daydreamed about as a teen :
"I was always obsessed with Kate Moss. On my bedroom wall I had a poster of Linda Blair and Kate Moss. I always liked Jane Fonda. Who else? Ellen Burstyn."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More